Search This Blog

September 10, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk says, “Eunhyuk shaves his legs”



Super Junior’s Eunhyuk recently revealed that he’s confident about his legs because he always shaves his legs.
In the episode of MBC Every1′s Weekly Idol, which will air on September 12, Super Junior make a guest appearance.
Looking at Eunhyuk in short pants, Leeteuk says, “Eunhyuk seems to be confident about his legs after he started shaving them.”
At this, Eunhyuk gets laughs by saying, “I have my legs waxed actually. Since I started waxing my legs, I’ve been asking my stylist to prepare short pants.”
Leeteuk also shows off his legs, rolling up his pants, to compete against Eunhyuk.
Super Junior members are expected to entertain viewers with honest talks about themselves in this episode of the show.
The episode will air on September 12 at 6:00 p.m. on MBC Every1.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment