Search This Blog

September 23, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk apologies, “I wasn’t feeling well and it makes me frustrated” What happened?



Recently, Super Junior’s Leeteuk apologized for not being able to attend to the end of the latest concert.
On September 22, the star tweeted, “For the SM Town concert in Jakarta, I wasn’t feeling well so I couldn’t be there to the end. I’m truly sorry and apologize for the absence. I should’ve gotten crazier and had more fun at the concert, and it makes me feel very frustrated. I’ll try to pay back with a better performance in the future.”
The posting is basically about the singer apologizing for not participating to the end of the SM Town Live World Tour III which was held in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Prior to this, he had shown his expectations for the concert as he posted, “I’ll go back to Korea after an enthusiastic performance in Jakarta. It’s so hot outside.”
Netizens who read his posting commented: “I see Leeteuk apologizing, but I’m more concerned about his condition.” “Super Junior rocks.” “I feel frustrated too reading his written apology.” “Hope you’ll cheer up and be back in a better condition.”
The SM Town Live World Tour III in Jakarta also featured performances by Kang Ta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, and f(x).
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment