Search This Blog

September 19, 2012

Did Sandara Park’s Twitter account get hacked?



Girl group 2NE1’s Sandara Park was recently spotted “suffering” from an unexpected event by CL.
On September 19, the singer tweeted following comments: “Wow. I’m stupid.” “Wooeh. Wooaeeohwooehwooyoohoo.” “I love you.” “I’m Ssandora Park.”
Park Bom asked her, “What are you doing?” and replied to her, “Laruirooreiro,” inspiring laughter. On seeing all this, Jung Il Woo tweeted Sandara Park, “Are you drunk?” wondering the meaning of her incomprehensible comments.
When Sandara Park finally got to read all this, she explained, “Omg. The leader played with my phone while I was gone to get my makeup done. Haha it’s so funny that it hurts my stomach. What does she mean by her comments?” and gave a big laughter.
It turned out that CL posted above comments sneakily using Sandara Park’s tweeter account while she was gone to get her makeup done.
Netizens who saw the posting commented: “I thought Sandara Park’s account was hacked only after two days.” “I was worried because I thought your account got hacked.” “Park Bom is so cute when she sends reply to every single tweet.” “Jung Il Woo makes it even more funny because he appears to be serious.”
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment