Search This Blog

August 26, 2012

Singer IU transforms herself into Tinker Bell



Singer IU recently transformed herself into a Tinker Bell.
On the episode of SBS’s Inkigayo that aired on August 26, the adorable singer appeared dressed as Tinker Bell.
IU returned to the show as an emcee after three weeks. Former co-emcees Kara’s Goo Hara and Nicole temporarily left the show in order to be active with the group’s fifth album, Pandora.
Emcee Lee Jong Suk introduced the beauty, saying, “The everlasting fairy of Inkigayo has now returned.” IU stated, “I missed Inkigayo so badly. I’m on cloud nine that I’ve returned.”
The young singer, dressed as Tinker Bell, looked even younger than usual.
Netizens responded: “IU is a living Tinker Bell.” “Seeing her dressed as Tinker makes me put on a costume.” “Where can I get the Tinker Bell costume?”
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment