Search This Blog

August 30, 2012

Is the condition for Kara’s dance from KBS for Music Bank pointless?


As fans well know, Kara has released a new song title Pandora.The catchy beat has captured the attention of all Kara’s fans from all over the world.


However, a scandal erupted not from the song itself which is considered to be a little bit sexual but the dance moves Kara presents. Recently, there was a news stating that KBS World will probably ask for the group to change their dance moves or costume. This is because KBS World is more conservative than other broadcasting companies and its broadcast is rated for those age 15 years and older.
I myself am a fan of Kara and I strongly disagree with this. Before I say anything further, I would like to state that this is only my opinion and I have no intention to mock anybody or anything nor do I intent to start a fight between any party.
I live in an Asian country that is more conservative that Korea.  Like I just mentioned, my country is quite conservative in which outfits that Kara wears for their music video would’ve caused an uproar over here. As Korea is more open than my country, I figured that Kara’s style is the norm for them and something that wouldn’t be controversial.
It wasn’t that long ago that I was 15 years old. Despite living in a different Asian country and having different culture than Korea, I know what is going on in the mind if a 15 year old. What Kara did was nothing. They were just dancing and I think there are other KPOP groups which seemed to have crossed the line but were not publicly mentioned like Kara.
I also think that the way you view things depend on what you constantly think about. For example, you’re a big fan of doughnuts and it would be understandable if you would look at the round stoplight like it’s some type of doughnut. I wonder what’s going on in the mind of those who accused Kara’s dance to  be a little bit sexual.
Besides, 15 year old nowadays have lots more on their mind than paying attention to the condition of Kara’s dance moves.
Source: Author’s own

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment