Search This Blog

August 01, 2012

Infinite appears at Apgujeong store


Popular idol group Infinite appeared at a store and drew a lot of attention.
On August 1, an online community posted pictures of the group members shopping with the caption, “Infninite is in Apgujeong.”
A person who posted the pictures wrote, “I went to Apgujeong and I saw these handsome men and lo and behold, it was the group. Even though I tried to take a picture right away, they just smiled at me.”
In the pictures, Infinite members are wearing black suits and trying on rain boots, while sitting on chairs at the store. Sung Yeol didn’t even hide from the camera, and instead, posed for his fans with the rain boots on top of his shoulders.
People who saw the pictures responded: “They are all handsome.” “I should have gone to Apgujeong.” “Sung Yeol is so cute.”
Infinite will hold their concert on August 12 for five days in Seoul.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment