Search This Blog

August 29, 2012

G.NA: “I want to look innocent and pure”



Singer G.NA recently showed off her innocent beauty through a series of self portraits.
On August 29, G.NA tweeted a picture with the comment, “I’m appearing on TV today after a long time. I took these pictures when I played a cameo early in the morning a few days ago. I wanted look innocent and pure.”
In the pictures, G.NA is staring and smiling at the camera. Unlike her sexy image, she showed off her innocent charm with light makeup and captured the public.
People who saw the pictures responded: “Good luck on your TV show today.” “I was sad that you finished performing your EP so soon last time.” “You look good with an innocent look.” “Is this to prove that you have a small face?”
Source: Starnews

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment