Search This Blog

August 23, 2012

CN Blue’s Kang Min Hyuk becomes a romantic guy with a deep loving gaze




CN Blue’s Kang Min Hyuk recently became a romantic guy with a deep loving gaze, which is completely different from his image in KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family.
In a photo shoot for the Beauty & Lifestyle Magazine Allure Korea, he showed off his new charms with a deep loving gaze.
Having appealed to many viewers as Cha Se Kwang in the drama series My Husband Got a Family, Kang also appealed to the crew with his serious yet fresh young man’s look.
Kang is also showing a manly look in the series as his character, Cha Se Kwang, falls in love with Bang Mal Sook (played by Oh Yeon Seo). In an interview, which was conducted during the photo shoot, Kang said, “Bang Gui Nam (played by Yoo Jun Sang) is the closest to the good man that I had imagined. If I get to like someone, I will do better to my girlfriend than Gui Nam does to his wife.”
Kang also said he will focus on CN Blue’s first Japanese album, which will be released soon, after he finishes shooting the series.
Kang said, “I don’t want to promote myself without my band.” Kang’s interview and pictorial can be seen in the September issue of Allure Korea.
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment