Search This Blog

August 28, 2012

2AM’s Jo Kwon takes a picture during his birthday party



2AM’s Jo Kwon recently took a picture during his birthday party.
On August 28, Jo tweeted a picture with the comment, “I have been holding a birthday party at the same place for the last 12 years. They made me a huge birthday hat out of rolling paper. I feel like I’s a trainee again. I love you.”
In the picture, Jo is enjoying his birthday party with his friends in a practicing room. He is holding a birthday cake and wearing a huge birthday hat, which almost touches the ceiling.
People who saw the picture responded: “I want to have that hat.” “Happy birthday!” “I feel sorry for him, knowing that he has been holding his birthday parties in a practicing room for the last 12 years.”
Source: Starnews

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment