Search This Blog

July 25, 2012

Super Junior’s Sungmin: “I’m happy to appear in a musical”



Super Junior’s Sungmin recently talked about performing in a musical.
On July 25, Sungmin attended a press conference for the musical Jack the Ripper and said, “Even though I’m an idol, I want to perform in musicals.”
When Sungmin was asked how did he feel about appearing in the same musical last year, he said, “After I finished appearing in the musical last year, I had some regrets. That’s why I wanted to give a better performance this time.”
He added, “I have been interested in musicals since I was a little boy, so I majored in acting while in university. I’m learning how to act at school. I’m happy that I get to appear in the musical.”
He also talked about the musical, “Each character has their own stories. We have various scenes, which make you feel like you are watching a movie.”
Sungmin plays the role of Daniel who is involved in a risky deal for the girl he loves.
The musical started performing on July 20 and it will be continued until August 25 in Korea. It will perform in Japan in September and will become a Hallyu musical.
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment