Search This Blog

July 17, 2012

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun thanks Kim Goo Ra



Super Junior’s Kyuhyun recently thanked Kim Goo Ra.
Kyuhyun thanked Kim for sending him a text message through fashion life style magazine @Star1, which was published on July 20.
The pictorial was taken in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul. He said Kim advised him and helped him become an active MC for MBC’s Radio Star.
Kyuhyun said, “Kim doesn’t advise in a sweet way and he trains people strictly. When I was having a hard time adjusting to the show, he gave me some hints.”
He added, “A few weeks after I became an MC, I received a text message from him saying that I was doing a good job. I was touched by his message because I felt like he was thinking of me.”
Kyuhyun is keeping busy with his group Super Junior and their sixth album Sexy, Free & Single, which was released on July 1.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment