Search This Blog

July 10, 2012

Super Junior’s Heechul closes his Twitter account because of his obsessive fans



Super Junior’s Heechul recently complained about his obsessive fans.
On July 9, Heechul tweeted, “Please don’t come to where I live and work. I thought I became nicer as I turned thirty, but I guess not. I’m still suffering from the car accident I got into, so I’m scared of running away from you when I’m driving a car. Even if you get disappointed at me or I have to realize that I have to be thankful to your love, I cannot take this anymore because my life is important. It’s all my fault because I’m not that considerate.”
It seems Heechul wrote the comment to his obsessive fans who follow him all the time by taxi. The obsessive fans are called Sasaeng fans, who stalk the celebrities they like. Heechul also left a message to the taxi drivers who drive the Sasaeng fans.
Heechul commented, “Don’t cheat on the foreigners with smiling faces because they don’t know anything. What you’re doing is so dirty. I wish there can be no more victims. I’m going to close my Twitter account for a year. See you after a year. Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday.”
Heechul has been doing alternative service in Seoul as a public service worker since september.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment