Search This Blog

July 30, 2012

Super Junior Leeteuk announces that he’s producing a song for dear fans



Super Junior Leeteuk recently announced that the song he’s producing himself is coming out soon.
On the afternoon of July 30, Leeteuk tweeted, “The audio of my new song has finally come out. That’s one of the songs I feel attached to the most. It looks like I can display my emotions. Hold on for a moment. It’s coming soon.”
Last year, the Super Junior leader co-produced “Andante,” a song from the group’s fifth album. The song gave the group’s fans great amusement. The announcement of the singer’s releasing a new song is making the fans excited once again.
Netizens responded: “He’s even writing lyrics? I’m really looking forward to the song.” “Leeteuk is an all-round entertainer.” “I wonder how he’s gonna express his emotions?”
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment