Search This Blog

July 09, 2012

Infinite’s L says, “I’m the most handsome and the highest-paid member in my group”



Infinite’s L says he is the most handsome and the highest-paid member in his group on Mnet’s Beatles Code 2.
L makes a guest appearance on Beatles Code 2 and says he makes more money than other members and is the most handsome member in his group.
Infinite’s Woohyun says, “Because L has the highest income, he mostly buys dinner for our staff members.”
At this, L bashfully says, “I think I should be kind to people as much as I earn so that it can come back to me later. I have the highest income but I only make 10,000 won more than other members.”
However, L shows strong confidence in his good-looking face.
As host Tak Jae Hoon asks to pick the most handsome member in Infinite, L says, “I don’t think anyone here is more handsome than me.” His answer reminds people of the Wonder Girls’ So Hee, who said she was the prettiest member in her group in the recent episode of Beatles Code 2. 
However, L soon says, “I don’t think I can pick the most handsome member though because all Infinite members are attractive in different ways.”
At this, host Tak gets laughs by saying, “I’m confused because your answer changes every time.”
In the episode, Infinite’s Dongwoo surprises everyone by revealing a memory about his kiss with a candy. Saying he did a kiss with his girlfriend, whom he got to know at a dance school before his debut, he gets laughs by saying his girlfriend prepared a candy to have a kiss with him.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment