Search This Blog

July 17, 2012

f(x) is free and easy: “We use public transportation”



Girl group f(x) recently said that they use public transportation often.
On July 16, f(x) appeared in SBS Radio Power FM Park So Hyun’s Love Game and said that they use public transportation.
The audience and DJ Park So Hyun asked f(x) members if they really use buses often even though they are busy doing their schedules.
They surprised many people by answering, “We take buses a lot.” Amber said, “I attend Korean Language school everyday so I ride the bus every morning.”
Luna also said, “People doesn’t quite believe it’s me or not. I have to be at school by eight or nine so I use public transportation every morning.”
Amber showed off her free and easy personality by saying, “The subway is really comfortable.” Luna also said, “The bus is really comfortable too.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment