Search This Blog

June 07, 2012

2PM’s Taecyeon has nothing but kind words for NU’EST



Ever since suffering injury to his humerus, 2PM’s Taecyeon has been taking it easy during his gym workouts.
Taecyeon hasn’t hit the gym to workout but he still visited the gym in order to see his trainer Hwang Jin Ho. There, he was met with a lovely surprise, in which he tweeted, “I haven’t seen my trainer Hwang Jin Ho hyung [since my injury], so I went to the gym to see him~ Then out of nowhere, NU’EST hoobaes showed up!! They are cute friends and politely said hi to me~ Now I must go to sleep~ Everybody Taec-night~^^”
Fans of both groups were pleased to see the cute but short interaction between the idols and it certainly is heartwarming to see Taecyeon supporting his hoobaes even though they are from separate entertainment agencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment