Search This Blog

May 08, 2012

SNSD’s Tiffany feels jealous of Jessica



SNSD’s Tiffany recently said that she felt jealous of Jessica.
Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun are keeping busy as members of unit group Taetiseo. They appeared in the May 7 episode of KBS’s radio 2FM Hong Jin Kyung’s 2 O’clock. Tiffany said, “Jessica previously appeared in the musical Legally Blonde.”
She added, “Before she was cast in the musical, I told my manager that I will do my best if given the opportunity to perform in the musical. But suddenly media outlets said that Jessica will appear in the musical. Jessica said that she didn’t even know about it. I felt jealous of her for about a minute.”
People responded: “Tiffany is cute.” “She is just so cute.” “I think I understand her.” “It’s funny that she felt jealous of Jessica for a minute.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment