Search This Blog

May 15, 2012

Singer IU transforms herself into a sexy kitty



Singer IU recently transformed herself into a sexy kitty.
On May 14, the singer wrote on her me2day account: “To those who joined the online chatting with me: Did you guys have some fun?”
The songbird added “I wish I share a photo of myself now but I can’t. It’s because I have no makeup on, and I know I look much better with makeup on. I will show you my better look and I’ll have this kind of online fan meeting next time again. Please send me your love and support.”
In the picture, IU wears a black sleeveless shirt and a hair band with cat ears, conjuring a cat woman. Also, the cutie puts on the frowning look, staring at the camera, but she still looks adorable.
Netizens responded: “IU makes me happy.” “I’ll go to her concert and get a copy of her new album.” “I love your look without makeup, as well. You don’t need to hesitate showing it.”
The songbird is in the upper tiers on various music charts with the title “Every End of the Day” from her new studio album, proving her enduring popularity.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment