Search This Blog

April 30, 2012

Miss A’s Suzy asks, “Do you like my blue eyes?”



Miss A’s Suzy has revealed two opposing charms.
On April 28, Suzy tweeted a picture with the comment, “Hi, I’m Suzy. I’ve got blue eyes and I like them. What do you think?” She is wearing blue contacts and appealing with a mysterious image in the picture.
But soon, the star added another picture and commented, “People say they don’t like blue eyes. Well, then my natural eyes.” This time, she is appealing with an innocent girl image in the posting.
Netizens who saw the pictures reacted: “You look pretty no matter what you do.” “You look totally different when you have blue eyes~” “Suzy with natural, innocent image. You have pretty eyes~”
At the 48th PaekSang Arts Awards ceremony which was held on April 26, Suzy received a rookie award for her movie Introduction to Architecture.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment