Search This Blog

April 30, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong heals everyone with his warm smile



Kim Hyun Joong has been selected as an idol star who heals people’s heart the most.
Online music store Monkey 3 carried out a survey from March 9 to April 15 asking 1,953 people who they think would heal their heart the most. As a result, Kim Hyun Joong ranked number one, receiving 1,044 votes (53%).
People responded: “Kim Hyun Joong makes me feel happy,” “Kim Hyun Joong makes my heart warm and I feel like I’m getting consoled by him when I look at him,” “Kim Hyun Joong really makes me happy,” “I just like Kim Hyun Joong without a specific reason.”
CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa ranked second, followed by G-Dragon (of Big Bang), Suzy (of Miss A), and So Hee (of Wonder Girls). Monkey 3 is carrying another survey asking people which singer’s comeback they are most excited about. The candidates are Jun Su (of JYJ), Ulala Session, IU, Leessang, Infinite, and Baek Ji Young, and they’re all coming back to the music scene in May.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment