Search This Blog

April 18, 2012

Did SHINee’s Jong Hyun and Super Junior’s Siwon get fat?


SHINee’s Jong Hyun recently released an edited picture of himself.
On April 17, Jong Hyun uploaded an edited picture of himself on his Twitter account with the comment, “I got fat. No, I’m just kidding. I just edited it.”
In the picture, Jong Hyun in a black T-shirt looks so fat. His double chin doesn’t look nice, but his cute eyes are still attracting attention.
Before Jong Hyun released the edited picture, Super Junior’s Siwon also uploaded the same type of edited picture of himself on his Twitter account on April 9 with the comment, “Even if I lose everything or I’m not popular anymore or I cannot sing anymore or I’m really fat, can you still love me just because it’s me? Will you?”
People responded: “The edited picture is awesome,” “I think Siwon and Jong Hyun still look great in the edited pictures,” “I guess that’s kind of a trend among idol group members,” “Those pictures are so funny.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment