Search This Blog

March 15, 2012

SHINee’s cutie Jong Hyun is generating great curiosity about their new album


SHINee’s Jong Hyun is drawing a lot of attention by releasing a pre-teaser of Sherlock, an official teaser of which is slated to be released on March 16.
On March 14, a clip of 45-sec long was posted on SM’s official account in Facebook.
In the clip, he sings a very tiny bit of the new song after saying, “Hello, I’m SHINee’s Jong Hyun. Today, I’ll sing a climax of ‘Sherlock’ For you.”After the singing, the singer says, “This is all I can do for you today and it was live, really. I think I carry a tune very well, don’t I? Tae Min. I practice singing as usual.” Then, the heartthrob serves up a big smile, which thrills his female fans.
Netizens responded: “Jong Hyun is adorable.” “I’m really looking forward to listening to his song.” “He
‘s been more awesome than ever.”
SHINee is planning to release a clip consisting of teaser images and sounds for 7 songs on the new album through various website, including Facebook, YouTube, SM’s website, and others on March 16.
Thereafter, the six-member boy band is to release all the songs on the album entirely online on March 19, and the albums are available in off-line shops from the 22nd. On March 22, the shining group is coming out with the new songs on Mnet’s M!Countdwon.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment