Search This Blog

March 14, 2012

B1A4′s Jin Young writes the title song “Baby I’m Sorry”


B1A4′s Jin Young is drawing a lot of attention by producing and writing the title song “Baby I’m Sorry” for the group’s new album.
B1A4′s first regular album The B1A4 I – Ignition was released on March 14 and all of the songs from the album entered the Top 10 lists on several music charts.
The title song ”Baby I’m Sorry,” which is written by Jin Young, includes addictive melodies and several twists.
Since Jin Young has been writing songs for the group’s albums, he earned the nickname ‘Monster’ by producing the regular album.
People responded: “I can’t wait to listen to Jin Young’s song. “Baby I’m Sorry” will be successful.” “Jin Young’s song? Wow! I like it.” “B1A4′s new album will be amazing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment