Search This Blog

February 19, 2012

Wonder Girls’ Sun Ye reveals her affection towards her boyfriend, “Love always perseveres.”


Wonder Girls’ Sun Ye publicly confessed her feelings for his boyfriend.
On February 19, Sun Ye uploaded a picture of his boyfriend and tweeted, “The reason I breathe, I really hope that even small things in my life be a blessing to everyone. It might be insignificant at first, but I want to be a light that really shines upon the world.”
She continued, “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.”
She added, “It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. I truly believe that this is true love. In the truth..”
Lastly, she said, “I pray that this true love be in our lives. Even though we cannot be perfect, let us try to love others sincerely. Lord! I pray that my heart is where your heart is.”
The picture was taken during the mission work in Haiti, where they first met each other.
Netizens commented: “I can really feel your heart.” “I wish you happiness.”
Recently, Sun Ye created a stir by publicly revealing her relationship with a missionary boyfriend on SBS TV’sStrong Heart.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment