Search This Blog

September 17, 2012

miss A’s Suzy makes her dreams come true by talking with her ideal man



miss A’s Suzy recently became Twitter friends with Hollywood actor Ian Somerhalder, who she used to say, is her ideal man.
On September 16, Ian followed Suzy on Twitter and left a comment, “I hear you named your puppy Damon from my good friends. Hope to meet her when I’m in Korea soon.”
Suzy answered in English, “Oh my god. Wow, really? I’m a big fan so I named my puppy Damon! Any plan to visit Korea? If so, I’d really like to show you my puppy Damon.”
Suzy previously said that she wants to be friend with Ian on a TV show. She said, “I sent a friend request to him on Twitter but since he doesn’t know me he didn’t accept it.”
Ian is a Hollywood star who appeared on the popular American TV series Lost and Vampire Diaries. Suzy mentioned his name several times as her ideal man.
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment