Search This Blog

September 03, 2012

Lee Seung Gi holds a fan meeting in Taiwan: “I love Taiwanese food”


Lee Seung Gi was warmly received by his Taiwanese fans. China Photo Press recently reported that Lee is currently popular in Taiwan because many drama series, starring Lee, are airing in many Chinese-speaking countries.
On September 2, Lee held a fan meeting in Taiwan. It was his first visit to Taiwan, but he was as popular as other Hallyu stars. He attracted many female fans’ attention with his gentle smile.
Lee said hello to his fans in Chinese. He also received an enthusiastic response by speaking some Taiwanese in dialect. He also talked about his days in Taiwan.
Lee said, “I had a lot of delicious food in Taiwan. I had xiaolongbao, beef noodle soup, fried rice, and bubble tea. I had seven dishes of xiaolongbao.”
Lee also said, “I was offered to eat stinky tofu, but I couldn’t. I’ll eat xiaolongbao for dinner instead because I like it.”
Lee got the Taiwanese fans excited by saying he’s a romantic person and he’s now going out with his Taiwanese fans. He also said he has been learning how to cook, and he makes good spaghetti.”
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment