Search This Blog

September 09, 2012

Is there a ghost behind miss A’s Suzy?



A picture of miss A’s Suzy and a ghost was recently released through an online community and drew a lot of attention.
The picture was taken when Suzy and 2PM members went to the Horrormaze at Everland in Yongin. A ghost was also spotted behind Suzy and captured the public’s attention.
Most of the people who saw the picture said that it was retouched as a promotion but some people said that it might be a real ghost.
People responded: “I can see a ghost behind Suzy but I think it’s a person.” “A person disguised themselves as a ghost.” “I was surprised at the ghost.” “I don’t think it is a real ghost.” “I can only see beautiful Suzy.”
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment