Search This Blog

September 20, 2012

Big Bang’s G-Dragon says, “I don’t know about love yet”



Big Bang’s G-Dragon recently made a guest appearance on a radio show and talked about love.
In the episode of KBS 2FM’s Yoo In Na’s Raise the Volume (89.1 MHz), which aired on September 19, G-Dragon made a guest appearance. It was his first guest appearance on the show since he appeared with other Big Bang members in April last year. It was also the first guest appearance he made alone in three years.
In the episode, G-Dragon said, “I haven’t really dated many girls. I usually date one person for a long time.”
When he was asked, “What do you think love is?” he attracted attention by saying, “I don’t know. Please let me know what love is.”
Listeners responded: “It was good that G-Dragon frankly talked about himself.” “I was surprised that he hasn’t really met a lot of girls.” “I wish I can see him often on TV or radio shows.”
G-Dragon released a new EP, “One of a Kind,” on September 15, and performed the song for the first time in the September 16 episode of SBS TV’s Inkigayo.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment