Search This Blog

September 13, 2012

Big Bang’s G-Dragon releases a preview for “Light It Up”



Big Bang’s G-Dragon recently released a preview for his new song “Light It Up.”
The song is drawing a lot of attention by featuring Tablo of Epik High and rapper Dok2 in. It is included in G-Dragon’s new EP as a bonus hip-hop track. In the preview video, which was released on September 13, G-Dragon introduces the song and talks about Tablo and Dok2.
G-Dragon says, “I worked with Tablo and Dok2 to make the song. The lyrics for the song make me feel good because they describe what I was thinking but couldn’t say.”
“I have been listening to Tablo’s music since he started performing with his group members and I think I can learn a lot from him about writing lyrics. He is very nice and kind but when he raps, I can tell that he has a lot of experience.”
“I’ve known Dok2 for a long time but he is like an older brother when it comes to rap.”
G-Dragon is receiving an explosive response with his song “That XX” and he will appear in the September 16 episode of SBS’s Inkigayo to perform the title song “Crayon” and “One of a Kind” for the first time.
Source: Starnews
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment