Search This Blog

August 21, 2012

miss A’s Suzy: “I get nervous on entertainment shows”



miss A’s Suzy recently said that she gets nervous when she appears on entertainment shows.
Suzy shot a pictorial for the magazine @star1 and was praised by officials for showing off her unique fashion sense and various poses.
After the photo shoot, she gave an interview to the magazine. “I think appearing on entertainment shows is the most difficult thing for me. I still don’t know what to do. Nothing is easy in the world. I respect all comedians and entertainers.”
She added, “I get nervous when I appear on entertainment shows. I don’t talk very much and I don’t like talking very much either. But people don’t wait for me to say something and I don’t want to pretend to be someone else on TV.”
“I’m learning from the cast members in Invincible Youth 2. There are many things to learn while shooting the show. I  have learned many things from KARA’s Kang Jiyoung even though we are very close in age.”
The September issue of the magazine, which includes Suzy’s pictorial and interview about her acting career, was released on August 21.
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment