Search This Blog

August 28, 2012

f(X)’s giant baby Sulli proves that she’s not that giant




f(X)’s giant baby Sulli recently proved that she’t not that giant.
On the episode of SBS’s Strong Heart that aired on august 28, Sulli complained that she’s been misunderstood with her height.
The f(X) youngest said, “These days, there are a lot of people who lie about their height. So when I stand among them, they make me look much taller than I actually am. I’m less than 170cm tall.”
She added, “I envy short people. If I had a boy friend, I’d love to be cuddled up. Other guests suggested her seeing boxer Choi Hong Man, which made everyone laugh hard.
On the show, the giant baby did get her height measured, proving it is less than 170cm. She’s been proved to be 169.8cm tall.
Meanwhile, ZE:A’s Gwang Hee revealed his actual height, which was somewhat different from his height on his profile.
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment