Search This Blog

August 15, 2012

2NE1′s Sandara Park shows off her distinctive hairstyle



2NE1′s Sandara Park recently showed off her distinctive hairstyle.
On August 13, Park uploaded a picture of herself on her me2day account with the comment, “I’ve changed my hairstyle like Hwang Jin Yi’s to show my overseas fans the real look of Korea. I’m Sandara with a binyeo! Because I had to shave half of my head for ‘I Love You,’ I was able to show you this hairstyle only twice. I’m so sad. Sandara looks so cute with a binyeo. I couldn’t even take a picture of it because I’ve been lately very bad at taking pictures. Oh, my god.”
In the episode of SBS TV’s Inkigayo that aired on August 12, Park showed off a distinctive hairstyle, which reminded many people of the Korean geisha Hwang Jin Yi. Seeing this, Park’s fans nicknamed her Binyeo Dara.
People responded: “That hair looks really good on you.” “You look so fresh.” “I love your new hairstyle.” “I can’t believe that type of hair even looks good on you. You’re awesome.”
2NE1 recently canceled the release of their second single, which was originally scheduled to be released on August 28. Instead, they’ll focus on their new album scheduled to be released in October.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment