Search This Blog

July 22, 2012

IU drives Japan wild by acting cutesy



Singer IU recently made a mistake while appearing on a Japanese show.
IU appeared on music program Mejamisi Live from Fuji TV and received cheers from Japanese fans by performing her song “You and I.”
IU had to perform the song when the temperature was above 34 degrees Celsius. She repeated in Japanese, “The weather is really hot today.” “It’s so hot.” Then she confessed honestly, “I lost my mind due to the hot weather so I forgot what to say.”
IU sang four songs and made another mistake by saying she will sing the last song even though it was time for her to give her encore.
She realized that she made a mistake. She smiled and made the entire crew laugh by saying, “I had to leave the stage but I forgot. I will go now. Please cheer for an encore loudly.”
The audience also laughed out loud and asked IU to give an encore. IU appeared on the stage again and sang the last song. After the performance, IU said, “Even though it was very hot, I was very happy that everyone enjoyed my songs.”
People responded: “IU is cute even though she made mistakes.” “Her facial expression are really lovely.” “It must have been so hot.” “Japanese fans will fall in love with her.”
Source: Money Today
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment