Search This Blog

June 13, 2012

2AM’s Chang Min shows off his amazing abs: “My summer diet is over!”



Recently, 2AM’s Chang Min has revealed his six pack abs.
On June 13, the star tweeted, “I did my best and my body did not betray me. My summer diet is over!” He attached a picture in which he shows off his chocolate-shaped abs.
He is posing with confidence at a fitness center. Shirtless, he exposed his six pack abs with a proud look. The perfectly-built abdominal muscles draw particular attention.
Netizens who saw the posting commented: “Chang Min has awesome abs!” “He is happy because his diet is over.” “I envy his chocolate abs.” “He certainly did a great job on his diet.”
From July 4 to September 4, Chang Min is to play the character Jang Michelle in the musical La Cage Aux Folles at the LG Art Center in Yeoksam-dong, Ganman-gu, Seoul.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment