Search This Blog

May 16, 2012

SNSD’s Seohyun sends text message to her teacher for Teacher’s Day



SNSD’s Seohyun (real name Seo Joo Hyun) drew a lot of attention by sending a text message to her teacher for Teacher’s Day.
An online community posted a picture with the caption, “Seohyun sent a message to one of her old teachers for Teacher’s Day.”
In the picture, Seohyun is saying, “Teacher, I miss you. I’m sorry that I couldn’t visit and say hello to you for Teacher’s Day. I will visit you and bring my album when I finish performing. I love you.”
Her old class teacher responds to Seohyun by saying, “Wow, Taetiseo. I’m enjoying your song. I’m always proud of you.”
People responded: “The teacher has a nice student. I hope that she can visit the teacher.” “The teacher must feel very proud of her. I wish I had a student like her.” “Seohyun is beautiful inside and out. She is the best.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment