Search This Blog

May 08, 2012

IU has inferiority complex about her small hands



IU recently said that she has an inferiority complex about her small hands.
On May 7, Loen Entertainment’s official YouTube channel released the second movie clip ‘IU’s a Little Private Interview’ of her short music movie Spring of a Twenty Year Old.
During the interview, IU said, “When I performed “You and I,” I stretched my hands as far as I could but my face still looked bigger than my hands. People must have thought that my face is really big.”
People responded: “Her little hands are so cute.” “I think her hands are pretty.” “She has an inferiority complex about her small hands? They are just cute.” “She is just making reckless remarks.”
IU also said, “I like buying girlish stuff like diary, pajamas, socks, and under wear for myself. I wear pajamas when I go to bed and I wear socks, which have animal characters. I only use a pen if it is very cute and lovely.”
IU’s single Spring of a Twenty Year Old will be released on May 11 at midnight with a short music film.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment