Search This Blog

April 06, 2012

SHINee say, “Each member has a different amount of income”


SHINee recently attracted attention by talking about how they share their income.
In the episode of Mnet’s Beatles Code 2 that aired on April 5, SHINee made a guest appearance. Being asked, “How much do you earn?” they said, “We make a lot of money that people around our age do not normally make.”
At this, host Shindong changed the topic, saying, “I can guess how much but I won’t ask anymore because I once got in trouble after talking about my income.”
Shindong asked instead, “I wonder each member has a different amount of income or all members split the money up evenly,” and Key answered, “Each member has a different amount of income. It depends on each member’s schedule.”
Key said, “When Onew did a musical, his income was the largest. When Min Ho appeared on Dream Team, his was the largest.”
At this, Key was asked, “How about you? Haven’t you made a lot?” and he said, “I haven’t had many schedules. But I just started a musical. It’s called ‘Catch Me If You Can.’ I’m portraying a brilliant con man. I get paid for each performance.”
At this, Shindong got laughs saying, “Why don’t you just do the musical only?”
In the episode, singer Park Gi Young also made a guest appearance.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment