Search This Blog

April 03, 2012

4minute’s Hyun Ah makes reckless remark? “I gained weight”


4minute’s Hyun Ah recently appeared on cable channel Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News and said, “I gained weight.”
In the April 2 episode of the show, Hyun Ah takes a pictorial and gives an honest interview.
Hyun Ah says, “I have gained some weight these days. I tend to eat to relieve my stress but since many people are paying attention to my figure, I feel pressured sometimes.”
“I often take the stairs instead of using elevators. And when I have cravings for something, I think one more time if I really want to eat it or not and it really helps me a lot.”
Hyun Ah also talks about how to take a good self portrait. She says that you need to be close to a bright light and hold the camera little higher.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment