Search This Blog

March 06, 2012

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul unveils his baby?



Super Junior’s Kim Heechul recently released a picture of his baby.
On March 4, Kim tweeted a picture with the comment, “My friends are getting married and living happy with their babies. Since I went to a wedding, I want to get married too. But I’m just a boy who is crazy about games and comic books. This is a picture of my secret baby.”
In the picture, a baby who looks like Kim is posing at the camera. The baby is making a pouting face while wearing a red sleeveless top and a hempen hood. The baby’s handsome eyebrows and charismatic eyes drew a lot of attention.
Kim expressed his affection for the baby by saying, “Have you ever seen a baby as pretty and innocent as this one?”
People responded: “Kim’s baby is cute.” “The baby’s facial expression is strong.” “I can’t tell if the baby is a boy or a girl.” “Kim really wants to get married.”
Kim entered the Korea Army Training Center in Nonsan on September 29 of last year and trained for 4 weeks. He is currently working in alternative service in Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment