Search This Blog

March 14, 2012

Park Yoo Chun's Younger Brother: "It Was Difficult Watching My Brother Having a Hard Time Because of Sasaeng Fans"


JYJ Park Yoo Chun's younger brother, Park Yoo Hwan opened up about the recent JYJ sasaeng fan controversy. On March 13, Park Yoo Hwan participated in the press conference of Channel A's upcoming drama "The Strongest K-Pop Survival" and talked about his experience of watching Park Yoo Chun struggle with Sasaeng fan problems. 
Park Yoo Hwan stated, "I've seen my brother struggling with that kind of issue since I was young, so I am well aware of how difficult it is to deal with it. It breaks my heart to watch my big brother always feeling down. Sasaeng fans took away his liveliness and smile. All I can do for him is just to laugh with him, fool around, and be as lively as possible. I'm trying my best to help him out."
He also commented on the upcoming show "The Strongest K-Pop Survival," "Many people compare my character in the show with my brother Yoo Chun, but I just want to make it clear that there's nothing to compare. They are very different. I think everyone can be fake from time to time. My character is a good person, but has that fake side, too. I'm trying my best to portray such double identity in my character."
Park Yoo Hwan added, "My brother is starring in upcoming SBS drama 'Rooftop Prince.' I watched the trailer and it looked good. Since my show 'the Strongest K-pop Survival' is on Mondays and Tuesdays, and 'Rooftop Prince' is on Wednesdays and Thursdays, I wish both of our shows have a great turnout." 

No comments:

Post a Comment