Search This Blog

February 07, 2012

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong attends a state dinner at the Presidential Palace of Turkey

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong recently attended a state dinner at the Presidential Palace of Turkey.
Kim held a fan meeting in Turkey on February 6 and then he attended a state dinner at the Presidential Palace of Turkey.
Kim’s fan meeting was held on February 5 at Ankara University in Turkey. Over 600 tickets for the fan meeting sold out only 30 minutes after they went on sale.
The Korean Cultural Center in Turkey says, “We invited JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, who has a large fan base in Turkey as a Korean singer, to hold his fan meeting so that we can promote cultural exchange between Korea and Turkey and spread Hallyu.”
Kim says, “This was my first visit to Turkey. Thank you so much for welcoming me and making me feel comfortable here. I will do my best to promote Korean cultures as a cultural liaison. I want to come back here again with my group members to hold a concert.”
Source : Xportsnews

No comments:

Post a Comment