Search This Blog

September 26, 2012

2NE1′s Sandara Park plays a guitar



2NE1′s Sandara Park recently released a picture of herself playing a guitar.
On September 25, Park uploaded a picture of herself on her me2day account with the comment, “I got this guitar as a gift when I went to LA. I’m practicing a song now. I learned only two measures, but it’s really difficult. When would I be able to play well? I’ll try hard.”
In the picture, Park is focusing on playing a guitar. She looks innocent and attractive.
People responded: “Sandara Park is so pretty.” “I want to listen to Sandara Park’s guitar-playing.” “Sandara Park looks awesome.” “I feel so nervous that I cannot even look at her face.” “Please cheer up.”
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment