Search This Blog

August 15, 2012

Super Junior’s Kangin: “I want to do my best until the end”



Super Junior’s Kangin is currently keeping busy practicing for the Japanese version of the musical Goong.
On August 14, the production company for the musical released pictures of Kangin practicing hard in the two weeks before the musical starts in Japan.
In the picture, Kangin is focusing his energy on practicing for the musical. He drew a lot of attention by wearing comfortable clothes and making various facial expressions.
Kangin plays the role of a clever and handsome crown prince named Lee Shin. He has spent most of his time by himself in a castle. He is lonely but he will be transformed into a warm-hearted man after he meets a girl named Chae Kyung.
He is surprising the entire crew by expressing his emotions very well just like a professional actor. Kangin says, “I’m enjoying performing the role of Lee Shin, who reminds me of myself.”
“I still have to learn lots of things. I want to focus all my energy on practicing for the musical and I want to become a good musical actor who performs well from the star to the end.”
The musical is a creative Korean musical about a crown prince and an ordinary high school girl. It will start performing on September 1 through 13 in Tokyo, Japan.
Source: TV Report
-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment