Search This Blog

August 22, 2012

Are CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin and Jung Yong Hwa little boys?



CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin and Jung Yong Hwa recently took a picture with volleyball players.
On August 22, Lee tweeted a picture with the comment, “Hello, everyone. I’m Jung Shin. I’m saying hello after a long time. It’s a little late but I’m posting this picture right now. These ladies bent their knees while posing with us. Yong Hwa and I are bending too but… Kim Yeon Kyung and Yang Hyo Jin, I’ll never forget. Haha, just joking. I will always support you.”
In the picture, Lee and Jung are posing with Kim and Yang. the thoughtful women’s volleyball team players bent their knees for Lee and Jung but it made many people laugh.
People who saw the picture responded: “They are cute.” “Cheer up, volleyball players!” “Wow, the players must be very tall.”
Korean women’s volleyball team went to the semifinals of London Olympics 36 years after the Montreal Olympics in 1976.
Source: TV Report

-->> CHECK K-POP ITEM ON KWAVE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment